Go deep into SharePoint 2007 in this intensive class! Experience over 9 hours
of step-by-step how-to training with Microsoft MVP Sahil Malik hosted by MVP and Regional Director Carl Franklin from
.NET Rocks! and dnrTV.
In this course, Sahil shares plenty of practical insight and tips that you don't
find anywhere else. As he goes along, he talks of where and how he uses
virtualization, and how he can mimic an entire environment on a single machine
on his average powered laptop.
Download this sample video (7MB) to get an idea
of the quality of this awesome training material! You must click here
to install the Techsmith Codec in order to watch the video, otherwise you'll get audio only.
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Introduction (12:34)
- Creating a Sharepoint Environment (18:30)
- Shared Service Providers (14:56)
- Building Websites (14:35)
- Sharepoint Security (23:37)
- Content Types (31:10)
- Auditing Content Types (11:36)
- Recap (02:01)
- Team Development (32:57)
- List Item Event Receivers (13:37)
- Web Content Management Systems (42:59)
- Simple WebParts (11:41)
- Advanced WebParts (06:08)
- WebPart Editors (09:09)
- WebPart Communication (08:34)
- Excel Services (21:25)
- Advanced Excel Services (14:22)
- Authoring InfoPath Forms (20:20)
- Publishing InfoPath Forms (16:55)
- Workflow Foundation (WF) Out of the Box (15:03)
- Designer-Based WF (14:55)
- Simple VStudio-Based WF (34:19)
- Complex VStudio-Based WF (20:05)
- InfoPath-Based WF (27:39)
- The Business Data Catalog (BDC) (25:37)
- Advanced BDC Querying (46:32)
- Custom BDC Applications (06:16)
- Administering and Monitoring (22:49)
- End Notes (06:24)
Sahil is a master teacher and Carl Franklin's commentary and questions keep you
engaged in the learning process.
The SharePoint 2007 with Sahil Malik comes on a DVD with AVI Videos created with
Camtasia Screen Recording Software at 1280X1024, as well as full source code.
The cost is $495 US plus shipping. Site License Available.
Order Now Online, or you can
download this order form
pdf file and FAX it to us at 860-447-9612.
Please contact us if you have questions. Thank you!